Update from 4D Pharmacy Below:
As you may be aware of the unfortunate announcement that The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company A&P, which are owners of the Live Better Mail Order facility where your members receive their prescriptions through mail order, has filed for bankruptcy and will be closing their doors 11/14/2015. This was very sad news to us all and we have worked diligently to make the transition to the new mail order pharmacy, Magellan RX Mail as smooth as possible for your members. All members utilizing mail order have had a personal letter mailed to them with clear instructions of what they need to do including the dedicated 4D/Magellan RX Mail phone number where customer service representatives will assist your members in a smooth transition. We are monitoring this on a daily basis as this is our highest priority and have the resources in place to be able address any issues very quickly.
Members will be required to obtain new prescriptions for either mail order or specialty as part of this transition and will need to follow the below instructions:
· Mail the prescription to Magellan Rx Home, PO Box 620968, Orlando FL 32862. (We are including mail order forms and instructions in our member communication.)
· Have the physician either E-prescribe MagellanRx Home Delivery, Orlando, FL 32812 or Fax to 1.888.282.1349.
· For prompt delivery, members will need to provide payment information and registration by completing the order form or by calling 1.800.424.1771.
· E-prescribe MagellanRx Specialty, Orlando, FL 32812 or Fax to 1.866.364.2673. Make sure the form includes member contact inofrmation. Fax prescriptions may only be sent by a doctor’s office and must include patient informaiton and diagnosis for timely processing. If a prior authorization is required, your doctor may need to take extra steps to submit your prescription.
· Magellan Rx Specialty will call the member to get important information and schedule the first delivery
· The prescription will arrive when and where the member has requested.
Please feel free to contact us at Friedman Associates for the updated forms or with any questions.